Bulgaria, being a member of the European Union, provides potential investors with many unique benefits:
- Invest in Bulgaria, become resident of EU member country
- Fast track process, 6 to 9 months within legislative framework
- Government approved investment and available financing options from Banks
- Special exemption from physical residency enforced with legislation
- No language requirements
- Unique benefits towards European citizenship for investors and their families
- Highly-skilled labor force at Europe’s lowest operational cost
- Free movement within Schengen countries after accession
- Strategic geographic location, linking Europe to Asia, Middle East and Africa
- Favorable tax rates and free trade environment within EU
- Competitively priced healthcare and education
Visa free travel for Bulgarian passport holders
It is estimated that 157 countries and territories granted visa-free or visa-on-arrival access to Bulgarian passport holders. Visa prior to arrival or pre-arrangement required for countries or territories not mentioned below.
Where visa-free access is permitted, such access is not necessarily a right, and admission may technically be at the discretion of border enforcement officers. Visitors engaging in activities other than tourism, including unpaid work, may require a visa or work permit.
Obtain more information on the Bulgarian Passport and an up-to-date list of visa free countries